Neither St Mary of the Angels nor Ireland are in a unique position. Read about the International dimension here.
For HIQA reports about St Mary of the Angels, click here.
For assorted research papers, documentation and legal issues, click here.
Irish Health Service Executive (HSE) reports and documents are on the Decongregation page.
Records of debates and answers to written questions have been moved to the Oireachtas page.
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, United Nations, March2007. Further info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_on_the_Rights_of_Persons_with_Disabilities
- Assisted Decision-Making (Capacity) Act 2015
- Irish Council for Social Housing
- Capital Assistance Scheme 'Call for proposals 2016' (Inviting applications for capital funding with particular emphasis on 'de-congregation' policy. In July 2016 Kerry County Council received two proposals from St. John of God under this scheme in respect of residents of St Mary of the Angels.)
- Letters and statements in relation of the transfer of ownership to St John of God 2005