How you can help us and the residents of St Mary of the AngeLs
- Support us in this year's Ring of Kerry Charity Cycle.
- Sign up to our email list for updates on developments, events and fundraising activities.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with the latest developments, campaigns and events.
- Family members: please attend the regular meetings to keep up to date with current developments and future plans.
- Educate yourself about policy issues affecting St Mary of the Angels on the Further Reading, Decongregation, Research and Legal Issues and International pages.
Ongoing call for donations
- Fund-raising is currently focussed on three main areas:
- We are looking for donations for ongoing maintenance and improvements of the grounds and buildings. Once such example was the tarmacking of large areas in early 2018 which made the paths smoother and safer for the residents. More examples are on the achievements page.
- We are planning to provide individual bedrooms for some of the residents in campus area DC1 and we hope that funds from the Ring of Kerry Charity Cycle 2018 will go a long way towards that goal.
- Another project which we plan to support financially is the extension of two Chalets in campus area DC2 (addition of two sunrooms). Planning permission has been granted in July 2018 for these and once completed, the additional space will greatly enhance the living conditions of the residents in those chalets.
- Watch out for ongoing fundraising events throughout Kerry like Comedy Nights, Draws and Raffles, Bingo Nights, Tractor Runs, etc.
- Donations can be made directly via bank transfer (preferred option, details below), with a Credit/Debit Card via the Donate button or via the GoFundMe website: https://www.gofundme.com/save-saint-mary-of-the-angels
- Bank details:
- Account Name: Parents & Friends St Mary of the Angels
- Account Number: 23346610 , Sort Code: 90-56-51 (Bank of Ireland, Cahirciveen, Co. Kerry, Ireland)
- IBAN: IE25BOFI90565123346610 , BIC: BOFIIE2DXXX